Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Breck dude!




















We just got back from an amazing vacation in Breckenridge! Both of us were first timers out west and we picked it up pretty easily! We were doing Blue runs the first day! I was praising God for this trip because I felt GREAT! No pain, no anxiety about pain! It truly was a huge blessing! You don't realize how much you take for granted until you are in daily pain or feeling uncomfortable from Endo! Also, if we were trying to conceive right now, hot tubs would be off limits to Nick:) But we both got to enjoy it!





We had a great time with some of my best friends and their boys! Catherine and Grant, (friend from College), Trisha and Matt, and Pam and Dan (both friends from growing up)! It was such a great trip with 3 days of skiing and great weather!




It was also our 2 year wedding anniversary! This trip was our gift to each other! We really enjoyed our time and God was SO good to give us so much contentment in our time together right now! We would not be able to go on trips like this if we had a baby at home! So I feel like this trip was from the Lord!




On a side note, I got back and had severe cramping- you aren't supposed to feel like this on Lupron! I'm wondering if maybe I overdid it a little bit in Breck. I am planning on going to Dr. Steinkampf, a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in Endo. I am excited about our appointment, March 25th!





No comments: